Saturday 15 March 2014

Chasing my tail

Good people, I have been absent for weeks...
I'm working hard, too hard probably
I'm finishing my degree in Modern Language Studies...
I'm studying a couple of free online courses with Southampton University...
I'm editing my novel, Flies in the Ointment, and writing a new adult novel...
I'm studying Swedish and practising  my French

Busy, busy,busy

I've just returned from the first of the year's trips to Brittany to clean the house, supervise the gardener, catch up with my Breton Tribe and stock up on cheap, fizzy, white wine
I was last to board in Portsmouth so fourth off the ferry in St Malo
First to board in St Malo so last off in Portsmouth - swings and roundabouts, I prefer the latter

I'll be picking up this blog during the coming week when I hope, finally, to have something interesting to say
Perhaps....

8 comments:

  1. So what do you do in your spare time? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Tom. In my spare time I read and I study my proof-reading/copy-editing course. I walk the dog, I bake cakes, make marmalade, write poetry and make plans :)

      Delete
  2. You really are busy! I can see you are unlikely to ever suffer from boredom! May you find success and happiness in all you do, especially your travels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you back and sounding so busy. Hope all goes well with your many exploits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time does go by so quickly, non? Hope you are having a good spring...

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Your comments are welcome and appreciated